Private Data We Receive And Collect
STSK Properties is also automatically collects and receives certain information from your computer or mobile device, including the activities you perform on our Website, the Platforms, and the Applications, the type of hardware and software you are using (for example, your operating system or browser), and information obtained from cookies. For example, each time you visit the Website or otherwise use the Services, we automatically collect your IP address, browser and device type, access times, the web page from which you came, the regions from which you navigate the web page, and the web page(s) you access (as applicable).
When you first register for a STSK Properties account, and when you use the Services, we collect some Personal Information about you such as:
The geographic area where you use your computer and mobile devices
Your full name, username, and email address and other contact details
A unique STSK property user ID (an alphanumeric string) which is assigned to you upon registration
Other optional information as part of your account profile
Your IP Address and, when applicable, timestamp related to your consent and confirmation of consent
Other information submitted by you or your organizational representatives via various methods
Your billing address and any necessary other information to complete any financial transaction, and when making purchases through the Services, we may also collect your credit card or PayPal information
User generated content (such as messages, posts, comments, pages, profiles, images, feeds or communications exchanged on the Supported Platforms)
Images or other files that you may publish via our Services
Information (such as messages, posts, comments, pages, profiles, images) we may receive relating to communications you send us, such as queries or comments concerning
How We Use STSK Properties customer support
STSK Properties uses visitors' data for the following general purposes:
- To identify you when you login to your account
- To enable us to operate the Services and provide them to you
- To verify your transactions and for purchase confirmation, billing, security, and authentication (including security tokens for communication with installed)
- To analyze the Website or the other Services and information about our visitors and users, including research into our user demographics and user behaviour in order to improve our content and Services
- To contact you about your account and provide customer service support, including responding to your comments and questions
- To share aggregate (non-identifiable) statistics about users of the Services to prospective advertisers and partners
- To keep you informed about the Services, features, surveys, newsletters, offers, surveys, newsletters, offers, contests and events we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us
- To sell or market STSK Properties services to you
- To better understand your needs and the needs of users in the aggregate, diagnose problems, analyze trends, improve the features and usability of the Services, and better understand and market to our customers and users
- To keep the Services safe and secure
- We also use non-identifiable information gathered for statistical purposes to keep track of the number of visits to the Services with a view to introducing improvements and improving usability of the Services. We may share this type of statistical data so that our partners also understand how often people use the Services, so that they, too, may provide you with an optimal experience.
Customer Content We Process For Customers
STSK Properties is a realstate company,its a wealth management services. By its nature, Services enable our customers to promote their products and services integrate with hundreds of business applications that they already use, all in one place.
Services help our customers promote their products and services, marketing and advertising; engaging audiences; scheduling and publishing messages; and analyze the results.
Agreement to be bond
Property managers are often the first line of contact in an eviction or dispute, as well as in the general legal functioning of a rental property.
In this role, property managers need to know the legal processes for screening a tenant, handling security deposits, terminating leases, eviction,
safety compliance, and more. A good property manager will have an in-depth understanding of the landlord-tenant laws and be able to carry out their
responsibilities in the way these laws dictate
Inquire What Data We Have
STSK Properties is Use our staff and expertise to manage and maintain your most lovely property. help us recognize you across different Services, to monitor usage and web traffic routing for the Services, and to customize and improve the Services.